- Mohammed Nasser Al-Suqri. (2011). Information-seeking behavior of social science scholars in developing countries: A proposed model. The International Information & Library Review, 43, 1-14. DOI: 10.1016/j.iilr.2011.01.001.
- Jetta Carol Culpepper (2012). Watch Out and Listen: Faculty Assess Electronic Resources. The Acquisitions Librarian, 12 (24), 29 - 40. DOI:10.1300/J101v12n24_04.
- Erin Dorris Cassidy., Michelle Martinez., & Lisa Shen. (2012). Not in Love, or Not in the Know? Graduate Student and Faculty Use (and Non-Use) of E-Books. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 38( 6), 326–332.
- Shiv Kumar. (2012). Impact of internet search engines on OPAC users: A study of Punjabi University, Patiala (India). Program, 46 (1), 56-70. DOI: 10.1108/00330331211204566
- Baskaran C. (2011). User perception of library services in academic institutions in the southern districts of Tamil Nadu, India: A case study, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2011.
- Baskaran, C. (2018). Emerging E-Learning Technology (ELT) in Open Distance Learning (ODL): The Contemporary Issues in Higher Education Context. In A. Kaushik (Ed.), Library and Information Science in the Age of MOOCs (pp. 191-203). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-5146-1.ch012.
- Baskaran, C. (2018). MOOCS Applications in Open Distance Leaning (ODL): Issues and Challenges. In A. Kaushik (Ed.), Library and Information Science in the Age of MOOCs(pp. 163-177). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-5146-1.ch010.
- Baskaran, C and Ramesh, P (2019). Observation and Impact of the faculty attitude for disseminating Electronic information in theEngineering and Technology institutions, (2019).Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2161.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2161.
- Binu PC and Baskaran C. (2019). Information acceleration into access on acquiring skill under consortium based resources in the selected Universitiesof Kerala, India, (2019). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2246.https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2246.
- Baskaran, C and Ramesh P . (2019). Observation and Impact of the faculty attitude for disseminating Electronic information in the Engineering and Technology institutions" (2019).Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2161.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2161.
- Prasad M and Baskaran C. (2019). Research Quantify with faculty member’s perception and expectations in e-context at the academic sphere" (2019). Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2332.https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2332
The study analyzes the access attitude on the Scholarly Information through Electronic Resources among Faculty members in the Universities of Southern Tamilnadu. The study found that Madurai Kamaraj University and Alagappa University have respondents of each 130 (34.21%), 85 (22.36%) respondents are belonging to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. It could be seen that out of 380 respondents, 177 (46.57 %) are belonging to faculty of Science. It is understood that 104 (27.36 %) respondents are coming under faculty of Arts, 52 (13.68%) of them belonging to faculty of Management, 47 (12.39%) respondents are from faculty of Education. Out of 380 respondents, Assistant Professor Respondents are found 265 (69.74%) which is followed by Professor Respondents 65(17.11%) and Associate Professor Respondents 50 (13.15%). 380 (100%) respondents are aware of E-Resources available in the University Library. the majority of 259 (98.50%) respondents are got training from the University Library for accessing the E – Resources and Only 4 (1.50%) male respondents are not getting training from the University Library. It is also seen that out of 117 (30.80%) female respondents.