- Sarkar, P., and Mukhopadhyay, P. (2010). Designing Single-Window Search Service for Electronic Theses and Dissertations through harvesting. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 57, 356-364.
- Pal, Surendra K. (2017). Library Resources Discovery Service: Future of the Libraries. International Conference on “Gearing Up for the Future: Library Initiative for Digital India.”
- Sonavane, Chetan S. (2017). Library Discovery System: An Integrated Approach to Resource Discovery. Informatics Studies, 4(3), 27-38.
- D’mello, Collin, J. A. (2009).Aiding Research and Electronic Content Discovery through Meta-search based on Open Source Initiatives. 7th International CALIBER.
- Hazra, S. (2017).From the Integrated Library System (ILS) to Library Service Platform (LSP): Role of Library Discovery System (LDS). International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology, 6(7), 129-133.
- Kumar, V. (2018).Selecting an Appropriate Web-Scale Discovery Service: A Study of the Big 4’s. DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology, 38(6), 396-402.
- Mandal, S. (2018).Application of Web Discovery Services through VuFind. International Journal of Computer Application, 1(8), 85-93.
- Hazra, Sheuli (2017). From Integrated Library System (ILS) to Library Service Platform (LSP): Role of Library Discovery System (LDS), 6(7), 129-133.
- Mandal, Sukumar (2016). Development of Domain-Specific Cluster: An Integrated Framework for College Libraries under the University of Burdwan, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 2-56.
- Sarkar, Prosenjit and Mukthopadhyay, Parthasarathi (2016). Full-text ETD retrieval in library discovery system: design a framework, Annals of Library and Information Studies, 63, 274-288.
- Dhara, Arup (2016). A personalized discovery service using Google custom search engine, Annals of Library and Information Studies, 63, 298-305.
- Narayanana, Nikesh, and Furber Byers, Dorothy (2017). Improving web-scale discovery services, Annals of Library and Information Studies, 64, 276-279.
In academic libraries, information resources are increasing at an alarming rate due to information explosion and development in information and communication technology. Open access resources available for access are also increasing. Academic libraries are putting their best effort to make the process of conducting literature search much easier as users find it difficult to search for literature on a given research topic through several types of resources separately. This necessitated the integration of information resources for easy access. A Web-Scale Discovery tool integrates library subscribed content, library catalogue, digital repositories, open access resources and offers a search and retrieval interface for the users to access the required information easily and quickly. To support users in conducting an effective literature search, KMC Health Sciences Library, MAHE, Manipal has implemented Web-scale Discovery Service, named it as Single Window Search and provided access in Library web portal. The objective of the study was to understand the awareness and satisfaction on different features and modules available at the Single Window Search tool among the library users at KMC Health Sciences Library, MAHE, Manipal. The study revealed that almost all users (92.16%) who participated in the study were aware of the Basic Searching (Title, Keyword, Author) feature of the single window search tool. From the study, it is understood that more than 60.78% of users are satisfied with Basic Searching option and 45.10% of users are satisfied with the Advanced Searching option provided in Single Window Search tool.