Date of this Version
- Gilbert, K. (2015). A Survey of Users Satisfaction with Public Library Services in Mubi, Adamawa State, JOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) 20(8), Ver. III 52-57.
- Ikolo, V. E. (2015). User satisfaction with library services: a case study of Delta State University library. International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education. 11(2), 80- 89.
- Joy,I &Idowu, Adegbilero-Iwari. (2014).Utilization and User Satisfaction of Public Library Services in South-West, Nigeria in the 21st Century: A Survey, International Journal of Library Science, 3(1), 1-6
- Kulkarni, S., Dhanamjaya, M., & Balaji, B.P. (2017). Do literature festivals promote reading and public libraries? A survey. Library Hi Tech News, 34(2), 13-15. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/LHTN-02-2017-0007
- Kutay, V. (2014). A survey of the reading habits of Turkish high school students and an examination of the efforts to encourage them to read (Unpublished Ph.D. thesis). University of Loughborough, United Kingdom. Retrieved from https://dspace.lboro.ac.uk/dspace-jspui/bitstream/2134/15786/3/Thesis-2014-Kutay.pdf
- Lakshmi, N & Kavitha, T. (2016). Users satisfaction towards public libraries: a study with special reference to Udumalpet. International Conference on "Research avenues in Social Science” Organize by SNGC, Coimbatore, 1(3), 356- 361
- Massis, B.E. (2011). Information literacy instruction in the library: now more than ever. New library world, 112(5-6), 274-277.
The focus of the present study is to analyse the reading habit and literacy attitude of the college students who use the Tirunelveli district central library. The present study tries analyse how the reading habits has an impact upon the literacy attitude of the college students who use the library. In order to analyse the impact of the library, the resources, facilities, infrastructures and staff service of the library has been taken as a factor and how they impact the reading habit and library usage of the respondents has been analysed and how does it positively impact the literacy attitude of the respondents is the focus of the study. The college students who use the Tirunelveli district central library form the respondents of the present research and 407 respondents have been selected for the present study. The data has been analysed using confirmatory factor analysis and the findings and suggestions are provided.