Date of this Version
- Kanta kapoor (2010). “Print and electronic resources: Usage statistics at Guru Gobind singh Indraprastha University Library”, program: electronic library and information systems, Vol. 44, lss: 1, pp.59-68.ss.
- Latha and Nagarjan (2010). users and their usability assessment of ICT and E – Resources in special libraries (Tamil Nadu): An overview. Library Prograss (International),30(1),2010,pp.23-31
- Lewis, Feley & Mallaiah .(2014). Use of Electronic Information Resources in Engineering College Libraries of Dakshina Kannada and Udupi Districts: A comparative study. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 61, 142-152.
- Bryson. Jo (1996) Effective Library and Information Centre Management, Bombay: Jaico Publishing House.
- Stueart. R.D. and Moran, B.B. (1987), Library Management 3rd ed. Colorado: Libraries Unlimited.
The paper analyses awareness and usage of the E-resources by the distance learners of Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. The users of resources and services like the internet, IT skills in the Madurai Kamaraj University study centre, Madurai are employed for the study. A well structured questionnaire methodology is used for collecting the data from post graduate students, research scholars, faculty members and study centre in Madurai Kamaraj University at Madurai. ICT based resources and services include OPCs, CD-ROMS online database, e-journals, e-books, internet resource, print on demand (POD), e-mail publishing, wireless publishing, electronic link and web publishing etc., are the main focus of the study on contemporary elite users.