Date of this Version
- Longair, Malcolm S. 1992 Particles, Photons, and Their Detection, Vol. 1 of High Energy Astrophysics, 2nd ed., Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Gaisser. Thomas K., 1990, Cosmic Rays and Particle Physics, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
- Santha Kumar, R. & Kaliyaperumal, K. Scientometric Analysis of Global Publication Output in Mobile Technology: A Scientometric Study, DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology,2015, 35(4), 287-292
- Garg, K.C. & Padhi, P. A study of collaboration in laser science and technology. Scientometrics, 2001, 51(2), 415-27
- Ajiferuke, I.S.Y., et al. Collaborative coefficient: A single measure of the degrees of co-authorship in research. Scientometrics, 1988, 15(5-6), 421-33.
- Garg, K.C. & Padhi, P. Scientometrics of laser research literature as viewed through the Journal of Current Laser Abstracts. Scientometrics, 1999, 45(2), 251-68.
This paper attempts to highlight the publication status and growth of global cosmic rays research output of Web of Science during 2004-2013. A total of 20395 publications were published on cosmic rays during this period. The average number of publications per year is 2039.5 and the highest number of publications 2565 was published in 2009. The scientometric parameters studied in this paper include forms of publications, annual growth rate, relative growth rate and doubling time of publications, authorship pattern, identification of most prolific authors, country wise distribution of publications, identification of highly productive institutions, language wise distribution of publications and highly preferred source titles for publications.