- Sivakumaren, K. S. (2017). Contributions of Publications of Indian Institute of Management in Ranking Institutions in National Institutional Ranking Framework: A Study. Journal of Library & Information Science, 7(2).
- Jeyapragash B., Rajkumar T. and Muthuraj A. (2017). An Analysis of E-Content Modules: with Special Reference to e-PG Pathshala”, IALA-Journal, 5(2), 1-6.
- Sivakumaren, K. S. (2015). Electronic thesis and dissertations (ETDs) by Indian universities in Shodhganga project: a study. Journal of advances in library and information science, 4(1), 62-66.
- Jain, P. K., & Babbar, P. (2006). Digital libraries initiatives in India. The International Information & Library Review, 38(3), 161-169.
- (2018, September 15). Tamil Nadu Digital Library. Retrieved from http://www.tndigitallibrary.ac.in
This paper discuses the e-Resources deposited in the Tamil Nadu Digital Library (TNDL) project by the participating Universities .The major of objective of the study is to analysis the contributions of the e-Resources by 13 State Universities in the Digital Repository (DR).The relevant data were extracted from website of Tamil Nadu Digital Library (http://www.tndigitallibrary.ac.in). It has 158555 digital resources and 1330195 subject catalogues on various disciplines. The results show that Anna University has deposited more number of journals than the other Universities. It is also investigated that more number of subject catalogues are available on Literature. Further, it is recommended that awareness about the project is to be created among the Librarians, the Teachers and the Users. The Universities are required to share and update the digital resources among other participating Universities in order to maximize the utilisation of the resources.