- Estrone, Hussein. (1998): Organizational commitment , Management in Education, period 5, Serial Number 17, pp. 74-73
- Ismaili, Kourosh. (2001): Organizational commitment, Tadbir monthly, No. 112.
- Ashrafi, Bozorgh (1995), "Examining factors affecting the organizational commitment of Eastern Alborz Coal Company" MA Thesis, Tehran Tarbiat Modarres University.
- Amir kabiri Alireza, Khodayari, Ebrahim Nazari, Farzad, Moradi, Mohammad (2006) examining the relationship between leadership style, revolutionary and exchange with organizational commitment of staff, management culture, No. 14, pp. 117-142
- Bagheri, Moslem, Tavalaee, Rohallah., (2010) Examining the effect of organizational commitment on organizational performance, police human development, N. 30, pp. 73-95
- Badiei, Mino, Fayvl and several other management principles (2009)
- Respect to Clients by Ebrahim Nazemi, Internet site on Sunday 10 June 2007
- Tanhaei Abolhassan, (2000), schools and theories of sociology, Marandiz publications.
- Turanian, H. and Yazdani Milajerdi, M. 2009, to examining the relationship between human relations principles and providing a optimal services to clients of female high school managers in Tehran, Journal of Educational Innovations, No. 29, eighth Year, Pages 75-100
- Tavalaee, Ruhollah; Bagheri, Moslem (2012), examining the impact of organizational commitment on organizational performance, police human development, Number 31
- Chalpi, Maseod. (1996) Sociology order, Tehran, Ney Publication.
- Chalpi, Maseod. (2006), social analysis of the interaction space, Tehran, Ney Publication.
- Hosseini-Nasab, d. 2003, workshop handouts and special research faculty, Tabriz University.
- Al-Hussaini, Syed Hassan (2001), organizational development, Tehran: Baharieh publication
- Hosseini, Syed Mehdi, Mehdizadeh Mohammad Ashrafi, Ali. (2010) identifying the factors influencing organizational commitment, quarterly journal of Management, Seventh year, N. 18, pp. 16-9
- Hagigat Joe Zahra, Nazem Fattah (2007), manager's creation, organization health and providing optimal services for medical universities staff, Health Information Management, No. 4.
- Heydari Tafreshi Gholam Hossein, Daryabygiyan Arezo (2011), examining the relationship between job satisfaction, organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior in a semiprivate staff of a company in the Hormozghan province, Journal of Educational Management Research, Number 3.
- Danaei Fard, H. 1996, Rohiyeh, Journal of government Administrative, Number 35, Tehran: Education Center of government Management.
- Davis, Keith and Newestorm, John (1991): Human Behavior at Work, translated by Mohammad Ali. Toosi, Tehran, first edition, Education Center of government Management.
- Robbins, Stephen (2006), organizational behavior, concepts, theories and applications, translators: Ali Parsaeian and Syed Mohammad Arabi, ninth edition, Tehran, Cultural Research Bureau.
- Rezaee Laila, Saatchi Mahmoud (2009), the relationship between managers' leadership style with organizational commitment of staff in Iran telecommunications factories, education, number 6.
- Rezaee Laila, Saatchi Mahmoud , the relationship between managers' leadership style with organizational commitment of staff in Iran telecommunications factories, education, number 6, pp. 99-117.
- Rokni nejad Mehrdad (2010): New theories and models of organizational commitment.
- Ranjbarian Bahram (1996) Organizational Commitment, Journal of Administrative Sciences and Economics Isfahan University, in year tenth, No. 201.
- Ranjbarian Bahram (1996): Organizational Commitment, Journal of Administrative Sciences and Economics Isfahan University, in tenth Year, No. 1 and 2, pp. 41-57.
- Kayhan newspaper Number 18967, Thursday ، 06 December 2007, By Hasan Aghaei
- Saruqi Ahmad (1996): Organizational commitment and its relationship with trend to leaving the service, Journal of (Quarterly) Governmental Administrative, No. 35, pp. 65-73.
- Saruqi Ahmad, (1996) Organizational commitment and its relationship with trend to leaving the service, Journal of (Quarterly) Governmental Administrative, No. 35.
- Saghravani, Sima (2009): examining the relationship between Spirituality intelligence and organizational commitment of Gas Company staffs, Razavi Khorasan province, MA thesis, Islamic Azad University Mashhad.
- Salajegheh, Sanjar; (2010) Spirituality and organizational commitment, Journal of Strategy (Rahboard), No. 23.
- Salajegheh Peyman (2001): A study of factors influencing organizational commitment levels in Kerman industries.
- Sanjari, Ahmad Reza.2001, job redesign in human resource management, Tadbir Journal (Quarterly), No. 118.
- Seyed Ameri, M. H. 2008, examining the relationship between organizational culture and providing optimal services to clients in Physical Education administrators, East and West Azarbayjan province, Harakat Journal of (Quarterly), No. 35, pp. 143-158.
- Shahbazi, Mohammad; Ali Akbari, Arash; Asadi Ali; Javaheri Kamel , Mehdi; (2008) The impact of job satisfaction and organizational commitment on staffs with trend to leaving the service, Journal of police Human Development, fifth year; Number 19.
- Iraqi, Mahmoud (1994): Examining the relationship between job satisfaction and organizational commitment Staff of Ahvaz Steel Complex, MA thesis, unpublished, College of Administrative Sciences and Economics, Isfahan University.
- Emad zadeh M., 1991, Education and providing a optimal services to clients, Journal of Knowledge Management, Tehran University Publications, No. 12, pp. 43-44.
- Gholam zadeh F., 2009, promotion optimization services to clients in the human resources organization, Journal of (Quarterly) of Labor and Society, No. 122, pp. 87-93
- Farhangi , Ali Akbar; Hosseinzadeh, Ali (2005): New perspectives on the organizational commitment, monthly Tadbir.
- Journal of (Quarterly) of Management Studies, written by AbulHassan Faghihi, in year 81, pp 54-63
- philosophy of applied Public relations in human genuineness, written by Mehdi Bagherian, Tehran Karghozar Journal, Spring 81 Page 87
- Ghasri Muhammad, abdolali pour Ghader , Ghobadi, Abbas (2011), the quality of work life in organizational commitment staff of security Science, security Administration Studies, No. 2.
- Karimzade Majid (1999): Organizational Commitment, Journal of Iran Management Association, No. 39.
- Majidi Abdullah (1998), "The Effect of displacement on job satisfaction and organizational commitment " Management MA thesis, Tehran Tarbiat Modarres University
- Madani Hussein , and Zahedi Mohammad Javad (2005): setting priority of effective factors on employee commitment, Journal of Sociology, Period 6, Number 1.
- Mortazavi, Mehdi (1993), "Labor productivity: A survey of job satisfaction, organizational commitment and job security", Management Studies, Number 1, period 3, Tehran University of Allameh Tabatabai
- Moshabaki Asghar (1999), " commitment of work ethic and administrative reform", Journal of Farhangh and Taavon , (culture and Cooperation), Tehran, Iran cultural associations of cooperative syndicates
- Approvals to promotion programs and maintain the dignity of the people in the administration, Management and Planning
- Moghimi, Mohammad (1998) organization and management research approach, First Edition, Tehran, Termeh publication.
- Moghimi, M. 2006, organization and management research approach, Termeh publication, Sixth Edition, Tehran.
- Moorhead, Griffin, 2003, Organizational Behavior, translated by Syed Mehdi Alvani and Gholam Reza Memarzadeh, Seventh Edition, published by Morvarid, Tehran. Pp. 203.
- Mooghly Alireza , Hassanpour, Akbar, Hassan-Pour, Mohammad, (2009) examining the relationship between empowerment and organizational commitment of staff in the 19 districts of Tehran Education, Government Administrative publication, Volume 1, No. 2, pp. 132-119 .
- Molaii, Nasser (2006): Professional orientation and the commitment of staff: Research at the National Iranian Oil Company, Ph.D. Dissertation, Allameh Tabatabai university.
- Nazem Fattah, Sheikhi Abbas Mohsen (2009) examining the relationship between control position, of organizational Atmosphere , and providing a optimal services of staff, State Taxes Administration in Tehran, Management Research, No. 6.
- Alvani, Mehdi (1993), Department of Pathology thinking in decision-making, Proceedings of the Seminar on the administrative affairs of Iran. Tehran, Allameh Tabatabai University
- Yaghobi Maryam Sqayyan Nezhadasfehani Sakineh, A. Gorgi Hassan Norouzi Mohsen, Rezaei Fatima "Relationship between organizational justice, job satisfaction and organizational commitment among staff in selected hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Health Management, No. 12. (2009),
The aim of this study is to identify important and effective factors on organizational commitment and providing optimal services to clients of Tabriz public library.
This research is an applicable research and date collection methods, is descriptive of correlation kind.
In this research, the statistic population contains all staff of Tabriz Library in 2013, who are 115.