Date of this Version
- http://www.impact of e- resource. in. role of librarianship.
- http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~mbolin /quadri.html
- Kalbande, D.T., Chavan, S. P., & Golwal, M. D. (2012). Use of CD-Rom Databases: A Case Study, International Journal of Library and Information Vol.2 (3), Page. 55-62.
- Kenchakkanavar, Anand. Y. (2014). Types of E-Resources and Its Utilities in Library, International Journal of Information Sources and Services, vol. 1, issue 2, pages: 97-104.
- Ozoemelem, Obuh. Alex. (2009). Use of Electronic Resources by Postgraduate Students of the Department of Library and Information Science of Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria, Library Philosophy and Practice, Pages 1-23, ISSN 1522-0222.
- Saravana, C.G. & Anjaiah, M. (2015). Use and Impact of E-Resources in NAAC Accredited Engineering College Libraries in Kurnool District: A Study, International Journal of Digital Library Services, vol. 5, issue 3, pages: 33-42.
- Singh, Gurdev & Aror, Taruna. (2010). Use of E- Resources in College Libraries of Delhi. Library Herald, Vol 48 (4), Pages. 363-375.
Abstract: Present study is a base on the use of electronic resources by the teachers of various college libraries in Marathwada. This survey was particularly conducted to know the awareness and use of e-resources like E-Journals, E-Books, CD/DVDs, OPAC, E-Databases and Internet etc. in various college libraries of Marathwada. Primary data were collected from 210 respondents with the help of survey. The data were collected with the aid of a questionnaire and analyzed through the use of SSPS and Microsoft Excel. The results indicate that maximum 102 (48.57%) of respondents visited to the library in daily. It was also noticed that maximum 189 (24.60%) of respondents were using E-Journals. Maximum 145 (69.04%) of respondents had excellent knowledge of using e-resources. Majority of 198 (46.47%) respondents were using e-resources for research purpose. Majority 155 (47.11%) of respondents feels that low internet speed is the main problem to access the e-resources.