Date of this Version
1. Norm Friesen, (2009). Open Educational Resources: New Possibilities for Change and Sustainability. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning Volume 10, Number 5. ISSN: 1492-3831.
2. Siva kumaren, & Raj Kumar., (2019). Contributions of E-Resources in Tamil Nadu Digital Library Repository by the State Universities: A Study: Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal).
3. Stephen Downes, (2007). Models for Sustainable Open Educational Resources: Interdisciplinary Journal of Knowledge and Learning Objects.
4. Udhaya Mohan Babu, R., & Kalaiyarasan, G.,(2016). Awareness of electronic media (E-Media) on higher secondary students at sivaganga district: Golden Research Thoughts, Laxmi Book Publication.
5. Vivien Rolfe (2011). Open educational resources: staff attitudes and awareness: Research in Learning Technology Vol. 20, 2012.
Open Educational Resources (OER) are freely available, openly allowed text, media, and other digital resources that are useful for instruction. The Open Educational Resources (OER) formats are used for this study with the help of the internet. The investigator as a facilitator for this study. The learning is through open educational resources in three months. The quarterly marks were used for pretest and half-yearly marks were used for the post-test score. The experimental method and single group design were employed in the study. 40 students were taken for this study. The simple random sampling has used the study. The findings were there is no significant difference between the groups. The academic performance is may increase through Open Educational Resource (OER) format learning..