Date of this Version
- Data Status Report http://shaalasiddhi.niepa.ac.in/shaalasiddhi/Reports/DataStatusReportForPublic?AcademicYearId=0
- Ekberg, S., & Gao, S. (2018). Understanding challenges of using ICT in secondary schools in Sweden from teachers’ perspective. The International Journal of Information and Learning Technology, 35(1), 43-55.
- Emaliana, Ive (2017). Teacher-centered or Student-centered Learning Approach to Promote Learning? Jurnal Sosial Humaniora, 10, 59-70. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321496091_TEACHER-CENTERED_OR_STUDENT-CENTERED_LEARNING_APPROACH_TO_PROMOTE_LEARNING
- Kumar, V. Sasi (2011). The Education System in India. Retrieved from https://www.gnu.org/education/edu-system-india.en.html
- Robertson, M., Grady, N., Fluck, A., & Webb, I. (2006). Conversations toward effective implementation of information communication technologies in Australian schools. Journal of Educational administration, 44(1), 71-85.
- Saransh https://saransh.digitallocker.gov.in/public/statistics
- Saransh Circular 09nov2015 http://www.cbse.nic.in/circulars/SARANSH%20circular%2009nov2015.pdf
- Saransh – Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saransh
- Schools Geo Portal https://schoolgis.nic.in/
- Shala Darpan Software https://web.archive.org/web/20141105211444/http://184.108.40.206/shaaladarpan.htm
- Sharma, Deepika (2019). The importance of school education in child development. Retrieved from https://www.educationworld.in/the-importance-of-school-education-in-child-development/
- Sharma, Navneet Kumar (2018). Opinions of children regarding their needs and use for children library: user expectation survey in Varanasi, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal),1955, 2018. http://www.digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1955
- Paula Cardellino, Roine Leiringer, (2014) Facilitating change in primary education: the role of existing school facilities in ICT initiatives, Facilities, 32, 845-855, doi: 10.1108/F-04-2013-0026
- Peter Serdyukov (2017). Innovation in education: what works, what doesn’t, and what to do about it? Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching & Learning. 10, 4-33.
- Yuen, Allen HK., Law, Nancy., Wong, K.C. (2003). Case studies of ICT integration in teaching and learning. Journal of Educational Administration, 41, 158-170.
The shifting of teacher-centric education system (primitive) to student-centered education system (modern) invites many changes that are directly or indirectly affects the scenario of education worldwide. In India, lots of changes have been made in school education system as far as ICT tools and techniques are concerned. Many applications and devices have been designed and produced to fulfil the needs of not only teachers and students but also parents and other stakeholders for the betterment of the society as a whole. The ICT initiatives taken by Government of India are effective in disseminating information to its clientele. This paper presents details of five ICT initiatives by the central and state government of India. These initiatives are mapped in this paper at regional, state or national level. An overview of these ICT initiatives is presented and systematic mapping is done to show the effectiveness and exhaustiveness of these initiatives.