Date of this Version
- 1. Anwar, M. (2018). Contributions of Pakistani authors to Library Philosophy and Practice from 2008 to 2017. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal).
- 2. Anwar, M. (2018). World Journal of Computer Application and Technology: A Bibliometric Study from 2013 to 2016. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal, 49(1).
- 3. Anwar, M. (2019). Journal of information technology education: A Bibliometric study from 2002 to 2007. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal, 50(1).
- 4. Anwar,M. and Zhewei,T. (2019) .Library and information science research: bibliometric study of library philosophy and Practice during 1998 to 2005. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research.10 (8), 1386-1396.
- 5. Anwar,M. and Zhewei,T.. (2019).Foreign authors publications in the online Malaysian journal of library and information science: A bibliometric study from 2010 to 2018. International Journal of Current Multidisciplinary Studies. 5(A):1104-1109.
- 6. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/
- 7. Idrees, H., & Anwar, M. (2013). Library and Information Science Research: A Bibliometric Study of Library Philosophy and Practice, 2006 to 2012. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal, 44(4), 35-46.
- 8. Kannan, P., & Thanuskodi, S. (2019). Bibliometric analysis of Library Philosophy and Practice: A study based on Scopus Database. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1-13.
- 9. Thanuskodi, S. (2010). Bibliometric analysis of the journal Library Philosophy and Practice from 2005-2009. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1.
- 10. Sa.M.K, & Barik, N. (2016). Contributions of Indian authors to Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal) during 2001 to 2015. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1-11.
- 11. Saberi, M. K., Barkhan, S., & Hamzehei, R. (2019). A bibliometric study and visualization of Library Philosophy and Practice during 1998-2018. Library Philosophy and Practice, 2019.
- 12. Senthilkumar, R., & Abirami, S. (2017). BIBLIOMETRIC MAPPING OF “INDIAN JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS” 2007-2016. Kongunadu Research Journal, 4(1), 166-171.
- 13. Saini, O. P., & Verma, A. K. (2018). Contribution by the Indian and Pakistani Authors to Library Philosophy and Practice: A Bibliometric Analysis 2008-2017. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1.
- 14. Verma, M. K., & Brahma, K. (2018). Bibliometric Analysis of SRELS Journal of Information Management and DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology (DJLIT): A Comparative Study. Library Progress (International), 38(1), 59-71.
- 15. Verma, M. K. (2018). Bibliometric study of DESIDOC journal of library and information technology (DJLIT) during 2005-2016. International Journal of Information Dissemination and Technology, 7(3), 162-169.
The Present was carried outtofindouttheproductivityofNigerianauthorstolibrary philosophy and practice from 2008 to 2013.the objectives of the study were to set to disclose. The Parameters were set for this study includes to find out the frequency of publications, authors' collaboration,paperslength, references, most cited papers,andmost productive authors. The results revealed that the total number of papers has been contributed to LPP that is 226. The most number of research papers was published in 2010with76(33.62%) and the least papers were published in 2011with13(5.75%). 114(50.44%) were single authors and the least number of papers were written by more than four authorswith1(0.44%).asfarasthelengthof the paper was concerned that the majority of the paper length 6-10with116(51.32%) and 13(5.75%)paperslengthwere1-5 pages. The totalreferenceswerefoundthatis4140 and most of the references were found in 2010with1189(28.71%) and fewer references were found in 2011with237(5.72%). The most cited paper was “Application of ICTs in Nigerian Secondary Schools” with 197 citations. The most productiveauthorswereidentifiedthatisDikeAgah, Chimezie Patric Uzubgu and Akobuiridy Dugahwith 5 research papers each.