Date of this Version
- 1. MOHANTY (Rasmita) and JENA(Pushpanjali). Scientometric Analysis Into Research Output Of IIT Bombay In The Field of Engineering During 2006-2016. International Journal of Information, Library & Society. 8, 1; 2019, Jan. p28-35 .
- 2. BANSHAL(Sumit Kumar), SOLANKI (Tanu) and SINGH(Vivek Kumar). Research performance of the National Institutes of Technology in India. Current Science.115,11; 2018, Dec.p2025-2036.
- 3. KUMAR (Satish). Scientometric study of research productivity of ARIES, Nainital. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). (Feb, 2018).p.1-15 https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1680. (Visited on: Mar 4,2018).
- PATEL (Vimlesh). Scientometrics analysis of research productivity: A case study. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science. 7,2; 2017.p.369-376.
- NAGARKAR (Shubhada) and KENGAR(Manisha). Analysis of physics research output of SP Pune University during the period 1990-2014. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 64; June, 2017. 106-112.
- PRADHAN, B., & Mohapatra, R. K. (2017). Growth of research publications in social sciences and humanities in Odisha as reflected in SCOPUS database (1996-2015). SRELS Journal of Information Management. 54,1; 2017,Feb. p55-59.
- BANSHAL (Sumit Kumar). Research performance of Indian institutes of technology. Current Science. 112,5; 2017, Mar 10.p923-932.
- MUKHERJEE (Bhaskar). Research in Indian CSIR laboratories: A bibliometric study. SRELS Journal of Information Management. 54,4; 2017, Aug. p165-174.
- NANDI (Amitava) and MONDAL(Sanjukta). Research Productivity in the Departments of Chemistry and Physics of the University of Burdwan during 1960 – 2000: A Comparative Study. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal) http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1522 (Jun, 2017).(Visited on: Mar 4, 2019).
- KHANNA (Sunaina). Scientometric Analysis of the Research Output of Physics and Astronomy of Guru Nanak Dev University during 2006-2015. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 37(5); 2017, Sep.p337-345.
- PRADHAN (Banalata) and RAMESH (D.B.). Scientometrics of engineering research at Indian Institutes of Technology Madras and Bombay during 2006-2015. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. 37, 3; 2017, May. p213-220.
- ABRAMO (Giovanni) and ANGELO (Ciriaco Andrea D). How do you define and measure research productivity. Scientometrics. DOI 10.1007/s11192-014-1269-8. (2014). (Visited on: Feb 28, 2019). p1129–1144 .
- BARIK (Nilaranjan) and JENA (Pushpanjali). Growth of LIS Research Articles in India seen through Scopus: A bibliometric analysis. Library Philosophy and Practice(e-journal. http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1133. (Summer, 2014). (Visited on: May 30, 2019).
- NANDI (Amitava) and BANDYOPADHYAY (Amit Kumar). Scientometric dimensions of research productivity of the botany department, during 1960-2000. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/931 (Summer, 2013). (Visited on: May 30, 2019).
- SEVUKAN(R) and SHARMA (Jaideep). Bibliometric Analysis of Research Output of Biotechnology Faculties in Some Indian Central Universities. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. 28,6; 2008, November. p11-20.
- KADEMANI (B.S.). Scientometric profile and publication productivity of the radiochemistry division at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. SRELS Journal of Information Management. 44,2; 2007, Jun. p 99-124.
- KADEMANI (B.S). Scientometric dimension and Publication Productivity of the Analytical Chemistry Division at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. SRELS Journal of Information Management , 43, 1; 2006, Mar. p5-20.
- SUBRAMANYAM (K). Bibliometric studies of research collaboration: A review. Journal of Information Science. 6,1; 1983, Jan 1. p35-37.
- Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay). https://www.civil.iitb.ac.in/about-us. (Visited on: March 8, 2019).
- Civil Engineering. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_engineering. (Visited on: March 9, 2019).
This paper evaluates research output of Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Bombay for the period 2006-2016. An analysis of 734 documents pertaining to IIT Bombay as reflected in Scopus Database has been made based on Scientometric principles . This study aims to find out year wise growth of publications, cumulative growth and annual growth rate, types of documents, preferred source for publication and degree of collaboration.