Date of this Version
- 1. Anwar, M. (2019). Journal of information technology education: A Bibliometric study from 2002 to 2007. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal, 50(1).
- 2. Anwar,M. and Zhewei,T. (2019) .Library and information science research: bibliometric study of library philosophy and Practice during 1998 to 2005. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research.10 (8), 1386-1396.
- 3. Anwar,M. and Zhewei,T.. (2019).Foreign authors publications in the online Malaysian journal of library and information science: A bibliometric study from 2010 to 2018. International Journal of Current Multidisciplinary Studies. 5(A):1104-1109.
- 4. Idrees, H., & Anwar, M. (2013). Library and Information Science Research: A Bibliometric Study of Library Philosophy and Practice, 2006 to 2012. Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal, 44(4), 35-46.
- 5. Kumar, T. (2013). A bibliometric analysis of contributions in the journal ‘Library Trends’. Library philosophy and practice.
- 6. Sa, M. K., & Barik, N. (2016). Contributions of Indian authors to Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal) during 2001 to 2015. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1-11.
This research study aims to find out the research productivity of Nigerian authors and Pakistani authors to the library philosophy and practice from 2008 to 2013. The present research finds the 226 research articles have been contributed by Nigerian authors and 67 papers have been contributed by Pakistani authors. The highest number of papers has been written by Nigerian authors was 76 in 2010 and from Pakistan 18 papers were contributed in 2013. This present study identifies those 114 single authors from Nigeria and 18 from Pakistan. 116papersformNigerianauthor those range 6-10 pages while 18 from Pakistan. The total numbers of references were used by Nigerian authors those were 4140 while Pakistan was used 1506 references from 2008 to 2013. The most productive authors Rubina Bhatti from Pakistan who wrote 18 papers and Dike Agah from Nigeria has contributed only 5 papers. The most cited papers were retrieved from Nigerian author with 197 citations while 91 citations were received from Pakistan were top-cited research papers.