- Ahmadi, Z., Ya'gubi, J., Gahramani, M. and Mojaradi, Gh. R (2013), "Technical knowledge of Zanjan's farmers towards the function of education and mobile learning", Agricultural educational management journal, No 24, pp. 59-70.
- Alavifar, S. and Sharifmogaddam, H (2014)," Investigating the ground for library service via mobile in central library of Astaan Quds Razavi", National library science studies and organization of information, Vol 25 No 2, pp. 48-66.
- Barzegar, R., Dehganzadeh, H. and Mogadamzadeh, A (2011), "Theoretical principles from electronic learning to mobile learning", Electronic learning journal, Vol 3 No 2, pp. 35-41.
- Davarpanah, M.R. (2005), Information and society, Dabizesh, Tehran.
- Farajollahi, M. and Dehbashisharif, F (2012), Distance ducation development In Iran and the world, educational technology, Tehran.
- Hafeznia, M.R. (2016), An introduction on research methods in human sciences, SAMT, Tehran.
- Khosravi, N., Barat Dastjerdi, N. and Amirteimoori, M.H. (2014), "The factors effecting mobile learning in medical education based on FRAME model", Iranian education in medical sciences, Vol 14 No 3, pp. 206-215.
- Kiani, M.R. (2011), "Library services and informative centers by mobile technology", Library science and informative journal, Vol 13 No 2, pp. 223-241.
- Kumar, Krishan. (1992), Research methods in library science and information, Har-Anand Publications, New Delhi.
- Nazi, A. and Gasempoor, S. (2011)," Analyzing attitudes of library science community of Iran in relation with mobile based library services in libraries of countries", Systems and informative services, Vol 4 No 4, pp. 33-46.
- Papzan, A.H., Heidari, H. and Soleimani, A. (2012)," Analyzing the attitudes of Jihad agricultural management office workers of Kermanshah about mobile learning", Agricultural educational management journal, No 21, pp. 83-92.
- Sharif, A. (2007), "PDA and its application in libraries and informative center", The world of communication and telecommunication, Vol 4 No 3, pp. 42-43.
- Valizadeh, B., Reza'isharifabadi, S. and Dolani, A. (2018), " Investigating the role of social media of mobile-telegram in developing of university library services (case study: managers and librarians of central library of universities of science ministry)", library science and informative journal, Vol 20 No 1, pp. 21-51.
- Zare', M. and Sarikhani, R. (2015), "Obstacles facing application of mobile learning in medical sciences university", Iranian education in medical sciences, Vol 15 No 72, pp. 571-578.
The main purpose of this research is to determine the views of referred individuals to public libraries of Iran about mobile learning on the basis of FRAME model. This study is an applied research conducted in the form of survey method. The population of study was 180 individuals specified based on the method of determining the size of samples from unknown populations using clustersampling method from referred individuals to 21 public libraries of Mashhad city.Data were collected using researcher made questionnaire of mobile learning based on FRAME model. The validity of questionnaire was approved using expert ideas and the stability was approved using Cronbach's alpha coefficient. In the views of referred individuals, the instrument of mobile learning should contain a small size, touch screen, a memory with more than 20 MB, high processing speed, wireless internet connection and Android operating system. Also, the effect of general factorson public libraries is significantly higher than average level, but mobile learning in social factor was less than average level. In addition, the rate of applying mobile learning devices by referred individuals in connections related to learning (interactive learning) in public libraries was less than average level. As a result, there was a significant difference between the suitability of mobile learning potentialities for educational and library activities. This research is the first research about mobile learning in public libraries that according to a specific model attempted to analyze the influential factors on this type of learning.