Date of this Version
- Bharvi, D., Garg, K.C. & Bali, A. (2003). Scientometrics of the international journal Scientometrics. Scientometrics, 56(1), 81-93. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021950607895
- Garg, K. (2002). Scientometrics of laser research in India and China. Scientometrics, 55(1), 71-85. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1016050920365
- Hood, W., & Wilson, C. (2001). The literature of bibliometrics, scientometrics, and informetrics. Scientometrics, 52(2), 291-314. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1017919924342
- M Mani M Prakash, J Arumugam (2018) . Scholarly Research Output of Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) in India : Emerging Trends in Librarianship: Role of Libraries in Learning Environment (ISBN 9788192999906). 621-629.
- Meera, & Sahu, S.K. (2014). Research output of University College of Medical Science, University of Delhi: A bibliometric study. COLLNET Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management. 8(2): 401-418.
- Moin, M., Mahmoudi, M., & Rezaei, N. (2005). Scientific output of Iran at the threshold of the 21st century. Scientometrics, 62(2), 239- 248. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1007/s11192-005-0017
- Savanur, K., & Konnur, P.V. (2012). Growth and impact of research output of Bangalore University, 1971-2010: A scientometric study. International Journal of Library and Information Science. 3(5): 71-80.
- Vasistha, S. (2011). Assessment of academic research output during 1996-2009: A study of PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh. DESIDOC Journal of Information Technology. 31(2): 136-142.
Scientometrics analysis the quantitative as well as the qualitative aspects of scientific parameters for better understanding of the mechanism of research activities. The paper attempts to present a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the publication output of Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore. Data have been collected from the Scopus database for the period 1997 to 2020. Among the 2110 papers published in the span of 24 years, the highest numbers of 404 papers were published in 2018 and 2019. 1792 papers (85.3%) were published during the last ten years from 2011 to 2020. Journal is the most preferred channel of publication with 1665 papers. This study reveals that Kumaraguru College of Technology has largely contributed to research in Science, Engineering and Technology and the publication output of faculty has increased considerably during the recent years.