- Gupta, B.M. and Dhawan, S.M. Status of physics research in India: An analysis of research output during 1993–2001. Scientometrics, 2009, 78, 295–316.
- Varghese, Rekha Rani and Rajan, Jinju S. Productivity of scientists of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB): An analysis. Annals of Library & Information Studies, 2014, 55, 156-162.
- Kumar, H. Anil and Dora, M. Citation analysis of doctoral dissertations at IIMA: A review of the local use of journals. Library Collections, Acquisitions & Technical Service, 2011, 35, 32-39.
- Angadi, M. et al. Scientometric dimensions of innovation communication productivity of the University of Madras: A study based on Web of Science database. Dynamics of librarianship in the knowledge society: Festschrift in honor of Prof. B. Ramesh Babu, Delhi: BR Publication, 2012, 4, 1120-1132.
- Jange, S; Angadi, M. and Bandi, S. Publication Productivity and Impact of Research in University Environment: A Scientometric View. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science, 2016, 6(1), 11-22.
- Mahadeva S.; Shashikiran M. and Gowda, DK. Scientometric Analysis of Research Publications of Indian Institute of Technology kharagpur: A study based on Indian Citation Index (2004 -2016). International Journal for Innovative Research in Multidisciplinary Field, 2017, 3(2), 160-64.
- Kumar, S. Scientometric study of Research productivity of ARIES, Nainital. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2018, 1680. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1680 (accessed on 20.04.2020)
- Kumar, S. and Senthilkumar, R. Scientometric mapping of research output of NIRF first ranked institute of India: IISc, Bangalore. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2019, 2890. https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2890 (accessed on 20.04.2020)
- IIT(ISM) Dhanbad. https://www.iitism.ac.in/about_overview.php (accessed on 24.04.2020).
- Web of Science. https://apps.webofknowledge.com/ (accessed on 24.04.2020).
- Subramanyam, K. Bibliometric Study of Research Collaboration: A Review. Journal of Information Science, 1993, 6 (1), 33-38.
The study is aimed to analyze the research productivity of the Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad for a period of twenty years during 2000-2019. The purpose of this study is to evaluate the research performance of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad. For this study, the data was harvested from Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (WoS) bibliographical database, and further analysis was done with various prospects to know the high prolific authors and areas of research intrest. 6,962 research papers have been published over 20 years in which 5,201 research publications are in referred research journals, and rest of the research publications are in conferences, symposiums, bulletins, reviews etc. Different analysis and visualization software were used to analyze the data. The paper reveals quantitatively total research productivity of the institution in terms of the number of articles, citations, collaboration, h-index, source journals etc. Findings also indicate the publication pattern, degree of collaboration as well as the nature of the research activities carried out.