Libraries at University of Nebraska-Lincoln

 

Abstract

In this paper 190 contribution were analysed from “Annals of Library & Information Science” published during 2015 to 2020. The data collection was done by downloading the articles from the website of the journal. It examined year wise & Volume wise distribution of articles, authorship pattern, state wise distribution of contributions, length of the articles, references etc. A total of 190 articles have published by 349 authors during this period of time. Out of 190 articles multiple authors contributed 121 (63.68%) while the rest of the articles 69 (36.31%) were contributed by single author. The research paper in this journal mainly confined to India, 144 (75.78%) articles were contributed by Indian authors while rest of the articles were contributed by foreign authors. This paper also examined year wise degree of collaboration, page length of articles and state wise contribution of articles.

Share

COinS
 
 

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.