Date of this Version
Rosalind Morris, "Acknowledgments," from Nebraska Bird Review (December 1991) 59(4).
I'd like to thank the following people and groups for their help with Volume 59 of The Nebraska Bird Review:
- The Humanities Research Center, Washington State University, Dr. Thomas C. Faulkner, Director; Rhonda M. Blair, Administrative Assistant; Jian Wang and Ann Garnsey, Research Assistants-For the use of their state-of-the-art Macintosh facilities. Because of the extensive hardware and software in the HRC, an electronic copy of the Review, including charts and photographs, can be archived for future reference.
- The Avery Microcomputer Lab, Barbara M. Sitko, Director-For the use of Macintoshes in the AML in preparing the Review.
- Rushton G. Cortelyou-For his kind advice and encouragement as well as the plethora of clippings and notes which kept me apprised of many happenings within Nebraska ornithology.
- Norma Johnson-Mueller-For her assistance in arranging for the printing and mailing of the Review.
- Sara-Maria Stites-Korpi-For being patient with me when time and time again I said, "Those tables need one more draft." I appreciate your loving support.