Animal Science Department

 

Authors

Date of this Version

5-14-1954

Abstract

Completion of the Meat Laboratory marks another long step forward in the University's program of service to the livestock industry. It is dedicated to more efficient production of beef, pork and lamb, through research and teaching.
May 14,1954
The Meat Laboratory is a three-story brick and concrete building in the northeast part of the Agricultural Campus. The building is L-s haped, 112 feet by 38 feet with a wing at the rear 60 feet long and 45 feet wide. It was designed as a low-maintenance building, meeting all modern sanitary requirements. It is in no sense a packinghouse but was planned for teaching and research.



Share

COinS