Date of this Version
24th Range Beef Symposium, Nov. 17-19, 2015, Loveland, Colo.
Farm Loan Programs
- The Agency targets a por0on of its loan funds to small and Beginning Farmers and Ranchers (BF). A beginning farmer is defined as one who:
- Has not operated a farm or ranch for more than 10 years
- Does not own a farm or ranch greater than 30 percent of the average size farm in the county as determined by the most current Census for Agriculture
- Meets the loan eligibility requirements of the program to which he/she is applying
- Substan0ally par0cipates in the operation