This work evolved from the 1993 Buros-Nebraska Symposium on Testing and Measurement: Multicultural Assessment, held by the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements, Department of Educational Psychology, at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Its uniqueness is that it responds to the paucity of measurement research in multicultural counseling. This collection might be characterized as recording multicultural assessment's empirical beginnings, a fairly unchartered territory.
Digital Edition Copyright © 2012 Buros Center for Testing. This book may be downloaded, saved, and printed by an individual for their own use. No part of this book may be re-published, re-posted, or redistributed without written permission of the holder of copyright.
Title Page and Contents, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky, James C. Impara, and Linda Murphy
Preface, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky and James C. Impara
Section One: Test Bias, Multicultural Assessment Theory, and Multicultural Instrumentation, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky
2. Multicultural And Crosscultural Assessment: Dilemmas And Decisions, Juris G. Draguns
3. Development of Temas, A Multicultural Thematic Apperception Test: Psychometric Properties And Clinical Utility, Giuseppe Costantino and Robert G. Malgady
Section Two: New Developments in the Theories and Measurement of White and Black Racial Attitudes, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky
5. Exploring The Complexity Of Racial Identity Attitude Measures, Robert T. Carter
6. Development Of The Oklahoma Racial Attitudes Scale Preliminary Form (ORAS-P), Sandra K. Choney and John T. Behrens
7. Development And Initial Validation Of The Multicultural Counseling Awareness Scale, Joseph G. Ponterotto, Brian P. Rieger, Ann Barrett, Genevieve Harris, Rickey Sparks, Caridad M. Sanchez, and Debbie Magids
8. The Multicultural Counseling Inventory: Validity And Applications In Multicultural Training, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky
9. Assessing Multicultural Counseling Competencies Using The Multicultural Counseling Inventory: A Review Of The Research, Donald B. Pope-Davis and Deanna Nielson
Epilogue, Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky and James C. Impara
MULTICULTURAL ASSESSMENT IN COUNSELING AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (complete work), Gargi Roysircar Sodowsky and James C. Impara