Date of this Version
This glossary was scanned by Dr. Jonathan Clemente, an intelligence researcher, and shared with Professor Bolin.
This glossary was prepared by Commander W. S. Liptak apparently in support of a “Seminar on Reconnaissance and Technical Information Collection (SORTIC)” taught at the Defense Intelligence College.
This document consists of:
- An introduction concerning “Methodology”
- Glossary of Intelligence Terms and Definition
- Appendix A: Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Appendix B: Alternate Definitions
- Appendix C: Index of Other Intelligence Glossaries
The date given above is based on the dates of the glossaries listed in Appendix C.