Date of this Version
Center for Sorghum Improvement, USAID, INTSORMIL, December 2011.
1. Climate change and climate variability (past and future).
2. Climate change and variability in El Salvador (climate models).
3. Impact of temperature on grain yield of dry bean, maize and sorghum in El Salvador (crop simulation models).
4. Effects of temperature, drought and/or carbon dioxide: experimental evidence (response of grain sorghum, maize and dry bean).
5. Opportunities for crop management and genetic improvement.