Library Consortia: Practical Guide for Library Managers, 1-12. Retrieved Dec. 17 from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780081009086000016
- Ansari, Munira Nasreen., & Bushra Adeeb Zuberi. (2010). Use of Electronic Information among academics at the University of Karachi. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 385.
- Arora, Jagdish., & Kruti Trivedi. (2010). UGC-INFONET Digital Library consortium: Present services and future endeavours. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 30 ( 2), 15-25.
- Baathuli Nfila, Reason., & Kwasi Darko-Ampem. (2002). Developments in academic Library consortia from the 1960s through to 2000: a review of the literature. Library Management , 23 ( 4/5 ) , 203-212.
- Baskaran, C., & Kishore Kumar, S. (2013). Scholarly Journals Access through UGC-INFONET among the Faculty Members in Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 50(2). Retrieved Sep 15, 2018 from https://doi.org/10.17821/srels/2013/v50i2/43787
- Baskaran, C. (2013). Accessing pattern of Electronic Journals through
UGC-INFONET by the faculty members and research scholars in Alagappa University: A Study. Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science, 7 (1 ), 31-37.
- Bharati, MSZ., & Mustafa Zaidi, S. (2008). Use of E-Journals and E-Databases of
UGC- INFONET Consortium by Faculties Members and Research Scholars of Aligarh Muslim University: A Survey, 6th International CALIBER-2008, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, February 28-29 & March 1, 2008 © INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmadabad.
- Bhatt, Jyoti., & Nilesh Joshi. (2009). Impact of UGC- INFONET Digital
` Library Consortium to academic community: A case study of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, 7th International CALIBER-2009, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, February 25-27, 2009 © INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmadabad,
- Chakravarty, Rupak., & Sukhwinder Singh. (2005). E-resources for Indian
Universities: new initiatives. SRELS Journal of Information Management , 42 (2), 57-73.
- Dadzie Perpetua. S. (2005). Electronic resources: access and usage at Ashesi University College. Campus-Wide Information Systems, 22 ( 5 ), 290-297.
- Farb, Sharon E., & Riggio, Angela. (2004). Medium or message? A new look at standards, structures and schemata for managing Electronic resources. Library Hi Tech, 22 ( 2) , 144-152.
- 12. Goudar & Poornima, Narayana. (2004). Emerging Pricing Models for E-Journals
Consortia and Indian Initiatives. In: International Conference on Digital Libraries (ICDL), 24-27 Feb 2004, New Delhi, India. Retrieved Dec. 17 from https://nal-ir.nal.res.in/3984/
- Jane Secker. (2004). Electronic Information in the virtual learning environment: a guide for librarians, Elsevier, 2004.
- Margan Madhusudhan. (2009). Use of Electronic Information by research scholars of Kurukshetra University. Electronic Library, 208 ( 4) , 492-506.
- Marian Shemberg., & Cheryl Grossman. (1999). Electronic Journals in Academic
Libraries: a comparison of ARL and non ARL libraries. Library Hi Tech, 17 ( 1), 26-45.
- Murthy, TAV. (2005). UGC-INFONET e-journals consortium an Indian model
bridging the gap between scholarly Information and end user, 3rd International CALIBER - 2005, Cochin, 2-4 February, 2005, © INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmadabad.
- Nisha, Faizul., Naushad Ali, PM ., & Tabassum Ara. (2008). Use of INDEST and
UGC-INFONET e-journal consortia: a comparative analysis, 6th International CALIBER-2008, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, February 28-29 & March 1, 2008 © INFLIBNET Centre, Ahmadabad.
- Prem Chand, Murthy, TAV & Chandel, AS. (2005). Usage of Electronic Journals under UGC-INFONET E-Journal Consortium in North Eastern University Libraries, 3rd Convention PLANNER -2005, Assam Univ., Silchar, 10-11 Nov., 2005 ©, Ahmadabad. pp.417-425.
- Sampath Kumar, B. T., & B. S. Biradar. (2010). Use of ICT in college libraries
in Karnataka, India: a survey. Program, 44 (3 ) , 271-282.
- San Jose, Blanca., & Ana R. Pacios. (2005). The impact of consortia purchasing of
periodical publications on the document supply service, Inter lending & document supply, 33 ( 4) , 189-195.
- Sathe, Nila A., Jenifer L. Grady., & Nunzia B. Giuse. (2002). Print versus Electronic journals: a preliminary investigation into the effect of journal format on research processes. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 90 (2 ) , 235.
- Tenopir, Carol. (2003). Use and users of Electronic library resources: an overview
and analysis of recent research studies. Council on Library and Information Resources, 8 (3), 72.
- Thiyam Satyabati Devi., & Murthy, TAV. (2005). Issues in UGC-INFONET
E-Journal Consortium, 3rd Convention PLANNER -2005, Assam Univ., Silchar, 10-11 Nov., 2005© , Ahmadabad.
- Walmiki, R. H., Ramakrishnegowda ,KC., & Prithviraj, KR. (2010). Awareness
and use of UGC-INFONET Digital Library Consortium by the faculty members of Karnataka state Universities. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 57 ( 1 ), 33-43.
The study analyses that UGC-INFONET services offered in the Select State Universities of Kerala. The respondents of the study were 421 from selected State Universities in Kerala State, India. The Respondents categorize include Teaching faculty, Research Scholars and PG Students, the analysis made effective use of Electronic resources in rely on academic research prevalence of their needs in the Six State Universities of Kerala. The results examined out of 421 respondents, 220 (52.3%) of them belong to Research scholar. majority of respondents 109 (25.9%) are post graduates and 75 (17.8%) are having PG with NET qualification. Mean value for ‘To borrow books’ was 3.86 and assigned the rank one. Majority of respondents 416 (98.8%) are searching for educational and research Information. The findings of the study could identify the various parameters while access Electronic resources by the academic community. The study would helpful to bring to access Electronic Information for momentum of gain research and academic ideas among the users.