Date of this Version
- Atmanand G Holeyannavar and Vinayak M Bankapur, Awareness of Information Resources and Services among the students of Physiotherapy Colleges in Karnataka: A Study, Journal of Advancement in Library Science, 5(3) (2018) 15-23.
- S Ranganadham and K Surendra Babu, Awareness and use of Library Information Resources and Services in Osmania University, Hyderabad, Internationa Journal of Library and Information Studies, 2(3) (2012) 42-54.
- Narasappa KC and Dharani Kumar P, Availability and Use of Information Resources and Services by Teachers of Pre-University Colleges in Shivamogga District: A Study, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2101 (2018) 1-10.
- Lokesha Naik and S Kishore Kumar, Use Pattern of Information Resources by Citizens in Public Library: A Case Study of District Central Library, Tumkur Karnataka, International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 4(4) (2014) 18-23.
- R.Gowridevi, Prof. C. Sasikala and K. Ramakrishna, Use of Library and Information Resources and Services by Research Scholars of GITAM Deemed to be University: A Study, International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 8(1) (2018) 453-459.
- Sujatha B and T. Y Mallaiah Use of Library Resources, Services Facilities by the Faculty of Engineering Colleges in Dakshina Kannada District, Indian Journal of Library and Information Science, 8(3) (2014) 225-232.
- NCH.Varadaraju, Use of Library Resources and Services at Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women, Hyderabad: A Case Study, Indian Journal of Information Sources and services, 8(1) (2018) 46-53.
- Ramakrishna Kona, Sasikala Chagari and Gowridevi Rudraksha, Use of Library Resources and Services in Selected Deemed University Libraries in Andhra Pradesh: A Study, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 1506 (2017) 1-11.
- BU Knnappanavar and K V Manjunatha, Library Resources and services of Engineering Colleges in Karnataka, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 483 (2011) 1-13.
- Felicia U Iwara, Information Needs, Library Resources and Services Available to Post Graduate Students in the Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, International Journal of Library and Information Science, 7(4) (2015) 77-85.
12. Narasappa K c AND Dharani Kumuar P, Best Achievement in Academic Library Systems in India, International Journal of Library andInformation Studies, 5(1) (2015) 91-96
Purpose of the study was effective use of library service and facilities by teachers of pre-university colleges in Shivamogga district of Karnataka. The questionnaire method was used to gather primary data from teachers. Total 70 questionnaires were distributed to the pre-university college teachers and out of that 61 questionnaires were received with filled from the teachers. The major findings of the study was that 45 (73.80%) of pre-university colleges does not have permanent librarian and it has in-charge librarians. The study result shows that 39 (63.94%) in-charge librarians’ education qualification was MA Bed. Again the study found that 32 (52.45%) of pre-university colleges in Shivamogga district of Karnataka does not have own library buildings. According to the Teachers opinion about the grant received from state government fund was sufficient for the collection development of their libraries. The study suggested that to the concerned department i.e. is Pre-University Board should take action to the college libraries be updated, appointment of permanent librarians and provide reading materials.