1. Kalyane, V L and Sen, B K. A Bibliometrics Study of Oil Seeds Research. Annals of Library Science and Documentation, 1995, 42(4), 121-141.
2. Shukala, M C Sakensena, S and Riswadakar, M R. Application of Bradford’s And Lotka’s Distribution to Bio-Energy literature : A Study based on ten abstracting services. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 2001, 48(1), 3-30.
3. Kherde, M R and Chore, N V. Lotka’s Inverse Square Law and its new derivation. Indian journal of Information, Library and Society, 2009, 22(3-4), 217-225.
4. Pillai Sudhier, K.G. Lotka’s Law and Pattern of Author Productivity in the Area of Physics Research. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 2013, 33(6), 457-464
5. Aswathy, S. and Gopikuttam, A. Productivity pattern of universities in Kerala : A scientometric analysis. Annals of Library and Information Studies. 2013, 60(3), 176-185.
6. Suresh Kumar, P.K. Author productivity and the application of Lotka's law in LIS publication. Annals of Library and Information Studies. 2017, 64(4), 234-241.
7. Kumar, Satish and Senthilkumar, R. Applicability of Lotka’s Law in Astronomy & Astrophysics Research of India. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 2019. 2129.http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2129
8. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology https://publications.drdo.gov.in/ojs/index.php/djlit/about (accessed on 12th June 2019).
9. Pao, M L. An Empirical Examination of Lotka's Law. Journal of American Society for Information Science, 1986, 37(1), 26-33.
10. Gupta, D K, Lotka's Law and Its Application to Author Productivity Distribution of Psychological Literature of Africa 1966-1975 Part II. Herald of library Science, 1989, 38(4), 318-326.
11. Hubber, J C. A New model that generates Lotka’s Law. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 2002, 53(3), 209-219.
12. Kalyane, V L and Sen, B K. Research Productivity of Tibar Braun; An Analytical Chemist-cum-Scientometrician. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 2003, 50(2), 47-61.
The popular quoted statement of Lotka’s law is attempted to apply in the domain of DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology. The authors contributed their views in the journal published since its first volume up to its 38th volume is considered in the study. The attempt has been made to test the mathematical formula i.e. a(n) = a(1)/n2 with the dataset developed during the study. Moreover, most productive authors who have contributed their views in the DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology are also identified.