- Bharti, N. and Bossart, J. (2016), "Peer-reviewed publications analysis of chemical engineering faculty at the University of Florida", Performance Measurement and Metrics, Vol. 17 No. 3, pp. 263-272. https://doi.org/10.1108/PMM-04-2016-0014
- Gautam, V., & Mishra, R. (2015). Scholarly Research Trend of Banaras Hindu University during 2004-2013: A Scientometric Study Based on Indian Citation Index. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 35(2). https://doi.org/10.14429/djlit.35.2.8021
- Hugar, Jayaprakash G. (2019). Scientific Publications of Goa University as reflected in Web of Science Database during 2008 – 2017. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Retrived from https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/2121/
- Maurya, S.K, Shukla, A, and Ngurtinkhuma, R K, (2018). Scholarly Communications of Mizoram University on Web of Science in Global Perspective: A Scientometric Assessment. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Retrieved from https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1857/
- THE world university rankings(2018). World University Rankings 2018 methodology. Retreived from https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/methodology-world-university-rankings-2018 (Accessed on 9th February 2019)
- Top Universities (2019). University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). Retrieved from https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/university-petroleum-energy-studies-upes. (Accessed on 9th February 2019)
The present study is a qualitative and quantitative analysis of scholarly research publications for mapping the research productivity of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, over a 15 year period (2004-2018). This study is based on SCOPUS database, and a total of 1319 publications were retrieved in order to examine the growth of publication, access type, type of documents of publication, authorship pattern, international collaboration, highly productive subject, author and their citation count etc. We have noticed an increasing trend in the number of publication throughout the year of our study.