- 1. Bakhtiyari, K., Salehi, H., Embi, M. A., Shakiba, M., Zavvari, A., Shahbazi-Moghadam, M., ... & Mohammadjafari, M. (2014). Ethical and unethical methods of plagiarism prevention in academic writing. International Education Studies, 7(7), 52-62
- 2. Olesen, A. P., Amin, L., & Mahadi, Z. (2018). In their own words: research misconduct from the perspective of researchers in Malaysian universities. Science and engineering ethics, 24(6), 1755-1776.
- 3. Nimasari, E. P. (2018). How do Undergraduate Students avoid Plagiarism?. Senior Editor: Paul Robertson, 261.
- 4. Nova, M., & Utami, W. (2018). EFL students’perception of turnitin for detecting plagiarism on academic writing. International Journal of Education, 10(2), 141-148.
- 5. Darmayanti, K. S. D., Santosa, M. H., & Kusuma, I. P. I. (2018). University Students’ Perception toward Plagiarism. Language and Education Journal Undiksha, 1(1).
extent of similarity in Post Graduate dissertations found pre and post correction/revision was presented in this paper by explaining practical experiences of researchers with regard to the unethical techniques and tools opted by students to qualify the plagiarism/similarity check. Also, attempt has been made to provide some recommendations for the instructor of plagiarism prevention tool to get the precise result which is free from text manipulation.