Date of this Version
- Jeyshankar and Rameshbabu (2013). ―Scientometric Analysis of Leukemia Research Output (1960-2011): An Indian Perspective‖. Asia Pacific Journal of Library and Information Science. 3 (2), 1-15.
- Omwoyo et al. (2004). A comparative study of the literature on HIV/AIDS in Kenya and Uganda: A bibliometric study, Library & Information Science Research, 26 (4), 434-447.
- Gupta, Adarsh Bala & Har Kaur. (2011). Mapping of AIDS/HIV Research in India: A Scientometrics Analysis of Publications Output during 1999–2008, Collnet Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management, 5 (25), 185-203.
- Rabindra K. Maharana, (2014) "Malaria research in India during 2003-2012: a bibliometric analysis", Collection Building, 33 (2), 53-59.
- Cesar et al. (2002). Bibliometric analysis of aids literature in central Africa, Scientometrics, 54 (2), 309-317.
- Gupta B.M., Ritu Gupta and Ahmed. M. (2014). ―Mouth Cancer Research: A Quantitative Analysis of World Publications, 2003-12‖. DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology, 34 (3), 232-240.
- Gupta BM, Bala A (2013), Bone Marrow Research in India: A Scientometric Study, 2003-12. Journal of Bone Marrow Research, 1 (1), 1-6.
- Gupta, B.M.; Kaur, H. and Kshitig, A. (2011) Dementia Research in India: A Scientometric Research output during 2002–011. Annals of Library and Information Studies, 59 (4), 280-288.
- Gupta BM, Bala A. (2013). Parkinson‘s disease in India: An analysis of publications output during 2002-2011. International Journal of Nutrition, Pharmacology, Neurological Diseases, 3 (3), 254-262.
- Gian Singh, Moin Ahmad, Mohammad Nazim, (2008) "A bibliometric study of Embelia ribes", Library Review, 57 (4), 289-297.
- Chitra, V, Jeyshankar, R and Abu, K.S (2014). Lung Cancer Research in G7 and BRIC Countries: A Comparative Analysis by Scientometric Method, International Journal of Advanced Library and Information Science, 2 (1), 72-81.
- Masahiro Abe, (2014). Bench Work for Targeted Therapy to the Microenvironment of Myeloma Bone Disease, Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia, 14 (1), 8-9.
- McCloskey EV. (2004) Bone Disease. In Gharton G, Durie Brian GM, Samson D
(Eds). Multiple Myeloma and Related Disorders. London: Arnold.
- Adesina, O. A., & Opesade, A. O. (2018). Bibliometirc Analysis of Sickle Cell Anaemia Literature on Nigeria Listed in Pubmed between 2006 and 2016. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Retrieved from http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac
- Christensen J.A. & Sigelman (1985). L. Accrediting Knowledge: Journal Structure and Citation Impact in Social Science. Social Science Quarterly, 66, 975.
- De Solla Price, D. J. (1969). Citations of literature. Actacytologic, 13 (10), 544.
- Deep Kumar Kirtania. (2018). Bibliometric Study of Indian Open Access Social Science Literature. Library Philosophy and Practice.
- Devarajan, G. & Vijayalakshmi, V. (1982). Applied Economics Dissertation: A Citation Study. IASLIC Bulletin, 27(1), 19-22.
The study examines world publications on Vertigo research during 2001-2017, Scientometrics techniques are engaged to analyze the publications to identify the trend in publication. The total 7459 articles were taken up for study from Web of Science, a bibliographical and citation database offered by Clarivate Analytics which provides access to quality content. The articles pertaining to the area of vertigo and similar studies i.e. dizziness, Meniere’s disease, BBPV and related problems also includes. The result showed that the highest records 685 were published in 2015 and lowest 231 of records were published in 2002. Among all the listed sources ‘Article’ taken the first position with 6,036 records. The study also found that Cohe B. is active author, contributed above 134 numbers of articles has occupied the first position. The University of Munich was the top most contributed institution on Vertigo research with 266 records from Germany. In present study, Relative Growth Rate and Doubling Time also calculated.