Libraries at University of Nebraska-Lincoln

 

Date of this Version

6-19-2021

Abstract

This study presents a bibliometric study of DESIDOC Journal of Library and Information Technology for the period of 7 years (2014-2020). The paper covers the bibliometric analyses of year wise publication of articles, authorship pattern, total number of contributions, geographical distribution, average number of references per article, etc. The result showed that out of 384 articles single author contributed 112 articles while the rest articles were contributed by joint authors. Study reveals that most of the contribution are from India with 319(83.07%) and the rest 65(16.92%) only from foreign sources. On average 9.14 articles were published by the journal per volume during the period of investigation with total references 7696.

Share

COinS
 
 

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.