Date of this Version
- KC, Narasappa. (2018). Availability and Use of Information Resources and Services by Teachers of Pre-University Colleges in Shivamogga District: A Study, Library Philosophy and Practice (e-Journal), 2101.
- Kumar, K., & Naik, L. (2015). Usage of Wi-Fi Service among Users’ of Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Library, Bangalure. Indian Journal of Applied Research, ISSN-2249-555X, 5(6), 421-423.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet: Retrieved on 01/09/2019, 8.41AM.
- Lalthlanthangi, Julie. Use of Internet by the Faculty Members of Mizoram University: An Analysis, SCRIBD. Retrieved from https://www.scribd.com/document/6405781/Use-of-Internet-by-the-Faculty-Members-of-Mizoram-University
- Narasappa, K. C., & Kumar, P. D. (2016). ICT skills for LIS professionals in the digital environment. International Journal of Research in Library Science, 2(2), 55-58.
- Narasappa, K. C., & Kumar, P. D. (2016). Role of E-Resources in Growth and Development of Higher Education in India. South Indian Journal of Library and Information Science, 2(2) p 1-8. Retrieved from https://sijlis.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/3/7/39370233/2016_jan-march_narasi_1.pdf on 09/01/2019.
- Vijayakumar, A. (2008). Use Pattern of Electronic Information Resources in The College Libraries in Kerala: An Analytical Study. University of Calicut. Ph.D. Thesis. Retrieved form, www.shodagangarepositiry.com.
- Manhas, R. (2008). Use of the Internet and e-Resources for Dental Science Information : A Case Study Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Library, 2008(2004), 1–8.
- Mudawi, M. S. E. (2005). The Use of the Internet and E-mail among Sudanese Librarians: A Survey Report. Library Review, 54(6), 355–365.
The purpose of this study was to examine the factors influencing the usage of the internet by the Bangalore University affiliated colleges’ faculty members and students for academic purposes. In this study tests the research framework using structural equation modelling. 167 faculty and 733 students from college libraries participated in this study. The findings of this study suggest that the attitude and perceived usefulness of the Internet significantly influence the behavioural intention of the users on using the internet for the general purposes. Again the study revealed that the perceived usefulness of the Internet is significantly influenced by the perceived ease of using the Internet. The results of this study will be useful for the college authority to enhance the internet sources and services within the campus as well as outside the campus for its effective and efficient use for academic purposes by the students and faculty members.