The Nebraska Law Review welcomes unsolicited articles for publication consideration in the Review. Articles submitted should meet the following guidelines:
- Articles must be completed works in publishable form.
- Citations should conform to the current edition of The Bluebook: a Uniform System of Citation.
- Articles should be double-spaced, using footnotes rather than endnotes.
- The Review prefers Microsoft Word. Please do not convert documents from one program to another to accommodate the preference for Microsoft Word. Electronic submissions and/or copies of the article on diskette should be submitted in the original format used to create the document.
- Articles must be accompanied by a cover letter that includes the author’s name, professional title, mailing address, email address, and phone number, along with any pertinent information about the article being submitted. Articles must also be accompanied by the author’s CV.
The Review accepts submissions by the following methods:
- Electronic submission via Scholastica
- Electronic submission via email (send to email@example.com)
- Hard Copy submission via standard mail (send to the Nebraska Law Review office)
The Review has a longstanding policy to not publish submissions from students outside of the University of Nebraska College of Law.
Requests for expedited reviews should be sent directly to Law Review staff at .